Nelson Mandela Leadership Programme 2019
Thank you for choosing to apply for the programme. You will need to register below. Once approved, you will receive an email with a username and a link to change your password, this could take up to 10 minutes. If it’s not in your inbox please check your junk mail. Please return to this page to login and complete the application form.
Before You Start
Please ensure you have the following items ready to submit together with your online application.
• 1: Scan of your passport’s identification page.
• 2: Your most recent resume.
• 3: Maximum 2 minutes long video of yourself in which you explain to us why you should be chosen to participate in this training programme.
Your application will not be accepted if you do not submit the above mentioned items.
Please attach your documents and video after finishing your answers. Any file attachments and videos should be added just prior to submission. Remember to save your form if you are completing it over a period of time. Kindly log out once your session has ended.
Check your application package:
• The application form is duly completed in English
• The word limit for the essay questions is respected
• A scan of the identification page of your passport (for this only, the PDF format is preferred);
• Your resume/CV is saved with this format: First Name_SURNAME_Country.doc
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Applying early ensures that you will not be disappointed or rejected due to late applications. Selected participants will be contacted and notified about the next steps in logistical arrangements.
If you face any technical difficulties, please email us at email@example.com.
Please do NOT give generic answers and do your research in each of the areas before you answer. Be precise and succinct in your answers. Plagiarism checks are in place. Any candidate’s application found to have included plagiarised work will be terminated and the applicant will not be eligible for future programmes.